GTM Analytics Academy Course Open Till July 24th!
I’m INCREDIBLY excited that we launched our newest Analytics Academy course last week (June 23rd). This course is all about Google Tag Manager and is aimed at helping marketers, analysts, and developers quickly get up to speed on GTM, tagging best practices, and using tag management to improve your analytics (and other tags) implementation.
And I’m INCREDIBLY excited that I have the opportunity to be the instructor for our newest course! This opportunity allows me to bring my passion for teaching GTM to both a technical and a less technical audience and to help GTM education reach the masses. I couldn’t be more excited!
If you’re not familiar with the Analytics Academy, here’s the quick history and relevant links:
- there are currently 5 courses: Digital Analytics Fundamentals, Platform Principles, Ecommerce Analytics, Mobile App Analytics, and the newest addition, Google Tag Manager
- they are taught by our Analytics Evangelists and Product Managers
- the courses are taught in the Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) format
- while the courses are live, you can earn a certificate of completion. After the courses close you can still go through all of the content via self-study.
- they are a great way to quickly get up to speed and get hands on with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
The Google Tag Manager Analytics Academy course will cover the following topics:
- the core concepts and principles of tag management using Google Tag Manager
- how to create website tags and manage firing rules
- how to enhance your Google Analytics implementation
- how to configure other marketing tags, like Dynamic Remarketing
We’ve had over 25,000 people register for the course already! Don’t miss your chance to learn about Google Tag Manager and earn your certificate of completion for this course.