Google Analytics Academy Launches 2 New Courses!
The Analytics Academy is back and better than ever! Ok, it didn’t actually go anywhere, but there are a few important changes with this update which will hopefully help you in your analytics education!
There is a new URL, a new look and feel, TWO NEW COURSES, and evergreen certification opportunities!
- You can now access the Analytics Academy directly at https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/
- We’ve updated the look and feel of the new site
- Two new courses are replacing the old Digital Analytics Fundamental and Platform Principles courses. The new courses are called ‘Google Analytics for Beginners’ and ‘Advanced Google Analytics’
- Google Analytics for Beginners: teaches the the basic features of Google Analytics including how to create an account, implement tracking code, analyze basic reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
- Advanced Google Analytics: focuses on advanced Google Analytics features including data collection, processing and configuration, and more complex analysis and marketing tools.
- Certification: Good news! You can now earn a certificate for all of our courses at anytime! We’ve upgraded our systems to allow the certification process to stay open, so no worries if you missed the initial course announcement, you can earn that shiny certificate to show off to your boss and colleagues at any time!
I’m super excited to have been a part of ideating, writing, filming, and editing these courses. The Academy team is awesome to work with, and we had a lot of fun building these courses for you. Here’s a few snaps of filming to prove it: